Lawrence S. Glassman MD, FACS
Lawrence S. Glassman MD, FACS brings knowledge and expertise from the top hospitals and institutions in our country. He graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1978 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Society. He was also elected into The Johns Hopkins University Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa in 1975. Dr. Glassman obtained his surgical training at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and further specialized in Plastic Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and plays an active role in teaching plastic surgeons the advanced techniques of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Dr. Glassman has authored as well as reviewed articles for publications in various medical journals.
Dr. Lawrence S. Glassman has been performing Plastic Surgery for over 20 years. He is director of a certified Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Facility and is an inspector for the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
Dr Glassman’s philosophy of plastic surgery is the emphasis on a natural appearance. He states, “Patients want to look better not different. The goal of plastic surgery is to enhance a patient’s appearance in a natural way.”
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at The Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Member New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member New York State Medical Society
- Rockland County Medical Society
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Nyack Hospital, Nyack NY
- Committee Chair of Cosmetic and Breast Surgery examination for American Society of Plastic Surgeons Inservice Examination